Animate Me!

Day 13 of my Post-A-Day challenge! I promise, I am not tired this time.


Day 13: Post something you'd like to accomplish.

I would like to eventually draw something that could be mistaken for a screenshot from a cartoon or anime. By could, I mean completely mistaken for a frame out of an obscure animation show.  This is the first time I've ever shared this not-so-secret-anymore  wish of mine with anyone! The only way I'm going to get there is to keep drawing.

I haven't had much time for drawing lately, but I was inspired by something I saw today. Will my next picture be "the one," the image that makes people wonder if it is out of some sort of cartoon? I hope so because I would love to finally accomplish my not-so-secret-anymore goal.

Oh, and Furby, Dumb Cat, and White House in Space have nothing to do with anything. I just felt like photoshopping that tonight.

Popular posts from this blog

The Year is 2011

30 Miles to Awesomeville