Commission Corner

Take a look at my portfolio for a preview of my art!


I am pleased to announce that I can now offer commissions!
View the pricing table and scroll down to see examples of how each option would be priced. I can take up to 5 commissions at a time. I strongly recommend viewing my portfolio to see a large sampling of my artwork.

Openings:  1. Open  |  2. Open  |  3. Open  |  4. Open  |  5. Open
 



How to Order
+ Message or email me with
        A detailed description of your need. 
        File type: (.jpg, .png., .gif)
        Image Size: (600 pixels by 800 pixels/8in by 10in)
+ Please type Commission in the subject header of the email or message.

Order Progress
+ Once I receive your payment, I will start on your commission.
+ Drawings may take 2 – 3 weeks to complete.
+ If you need me to finish by a deadline, let me know when you place the order.
+ All sales are final!
+ I will update you on the progress! 

Glossary
+ BG = background
+ Simple backgrounds = little detail.
+ Stock backgrounds = Pre-made. Click here to view them.
+ Flat = no shading; just the flat colors.
+ Full color = flat colors AND shading.

Accepted Payment Methods
PayPal 
Cash – In person sales only!


The creature in the background makes this a special circumstance. For a small, simple creature, I'd charge $2.

1 Character, full color = $15
A stock background = $3
The creature = $2  
TOTAL = $20

Popular posts from this blog

The Year is 2011

30 Miles to Awesomeville